Tariff - Price effective till 14th August only
Below is the Kms charge for all.
Eg Innova crysta 7+1 bill calculations
3 Days hired Innova crysta 7+1.
Total fare will be 12,600/-
900 km** drive with day driver bata (Extra kms will be as per actuals)
Exclusions : Toll, parking, Interstate permit if any & Night driver bata*
*In 3 days hired if cab driven from 10pm to 6am any day then its counted as 1 extra Night Bata & Rs 300/- extra to be paid to driver*
**900kms can be used in 1 day or all 3 days till journet ends**
Outstation per km
|T. Innova Crysta 7+1||Rs. 12||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2800/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 15/-|
|T. Innova 6/7+1||Rs. 11||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 15/-|
|M. Swift Dzire | Etios - SEDAN||Rs. 9||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 10/-|
|Altis, Yaris - Luxury SEDAN||Rs. 13||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2400/-||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 12/-|
|Liva/Indica/Ritz - Hatchback||Rs. 8||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 90/-||Rs. 8/-|
|Mah. Xylo | XUV500||Rs. 11||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 2200/-||Rs. 120/-||Rs. 12/-|
|T. Fortuner||-||on request||NA||NA||NA|
|Mini Coach 21 seater||-||NA||NA||NA||NA|
****Toll, parking, interstate permit and Driver allowance will be excluded in the above bill. Min kms applicable for outstation hire**
*Airport transfers upto 25kms only anything above will be chargable*
Terms and condition
Please be aware of these points before Booking Cabs withus to ensure - No last minute hurdles about No information provided
We Follow Calendar Day
For Outstation, we charge 300 Kms minimum rental PER DAY and ONE CALENDAR DAY is COUNTED AS 1 DAY [i.e.,00:00 Hrs to 23:59 Hrs].
Any excess usage of the cab after 23:59 Hours to 04:00 Hours; Extra Kms @ 15/Km & Extra Hours @ 300/-per Hour will be charged
Releasing cab after 04 AM, additional day with additional billing of 300 Kms rental will be charged
If you Hire/Rent a cab with us Day bata (Generally included in the fare) 06:00hrs to 22:00hrs - Compulsary payable 400
Incase cab driven from 10pm to 6am in any day. Please pay Rs 400/- directly to driver in Case of Innova. If cab not driven guest need not pay.
Customer - Do's and Dont's in our Cabs
1) Smoking or Drinking are not allowed in our Cabs
2) Playing Loud Music is not allowed in our Cabs
3) Rash driving and Rushing is not allowed in our Cabs. Customer's are requested "Not to force our driver's to drive beyond limited speed as max speed limit of our cabs are 90-100km's per hour only"
4) No Self-Driving allowed, as ours are white Plate vehicles and strictly Driver Driven Cabs only
5) Our Cabs not permitted to enter Forest/Defence/Trekking etc areas those are strictly prohibited by Govt or Pvt bodies
6) AC will be turned OFF while driving on Ghat sections and where ever if needed as suggested by our driver's
7) Cabs hired with Outstation tariff and purpose are not allowed to use with in Bangalore city travelling or sightseeing purpose
8) Carrying illegal weapons or drugs or any such things against the Govt rules are strictly not allowed in our cabs. Without our notice if anything such happened, it is entirely customer responsibilty and Gajanana Cabs crew dont bare any responsibilty
9) In case of any restrictions by local people or police or Govt or Private bodies - in Parking or moving the Cabs to customer desired places or locations, it is advised to agree with our drivers decision and customer's are requested to co-operate
10) If you want to spend money for food, accomodation etc to our drivers, the same need to be informed to our office and only on our approval customer's are allowed to do so. We dont refund/adjust any such expenses after the rental period without informing us in prior
11) Dont spoil the interiros by leaving food waste etc. Anything such found will be penalized a cleaning charges
12) Customer's are requested to keep their Kids in control by not spoiling the interiors/exteriors of the cab. Any such found, the damage charges need to be borne by the Customer him/herself
Give Respect - Take Respect
When you hire or rent a cab with us, we provide it WITH DRIVERS only. Hence, request our customer's to BE GOOD to our driver's and to GET TREATED GOOD by them. Please dont treat the driver's that bad, that they get humilated and behave odd in return. Helping you loading or unloading your luggage or helping you open and close the cab doors when you boarding and getting down from the cab etc are purely driver's interest. There is no rule to force him to do so, as we provide driver's "only to drive the cab" and help you take places
Cancellation and Returns Policy
Please find below the cancellation policy:
1) 72 hours prior - 100% refund will be given by deducting bank charges
2) 48 hours prior - 60% refund will be given by deducting bank charges
3) 24 hours prior - 20% refund will be given by deducting bank charges
4) within 24 hours - No Refund will be issued
5) No show on travel date/time - No Refund will be issued
In case of vehicle breakdown and any such unfortunate incident happens, customer's are allowed to close the trip till that period and can look out at their own arrangements. If the time and distance permits, we will able to provide a cab replacement too. However, this is based on case to case basis and depending on then situations
Booking Policy & Closing Settlements
You can raise a booking request from our website or call us to book a cab with us. However, all the bookings will be confirmed only upon token advance paid through online/cash/bank transfer's.
1) Cash : You can walkin to our office and pay cash
2) Online: You can pay through our partner payment gateway "Instamojo", added with nominal of Transaction Fee on the payable amount
3) Bank transer: You can do IMPS/NEFT to our bank account too
Closing: All the settlements should happen immediately once the trip is completed and No Credit is allowed
Office-to-Office Odo Meter and Hours
We charge Kilometers and Timings from our Office-to-Office.
1) Outstation Rental: The Odo meter will be "started from our office - to your first pickup point - to destination - return to your last drop point - and close it at our office". Similary the closing time also depends, wherein if you close the trip by exactly or near to 10PM, still the NIGHT DRIVER BATA will be applicable, as the Cab & Driver need to return to office to close the trip which will take another 45-60 mins after your trip. If you want to avoid such scenarios, we would recommend or suggest you to close the trip atleast by 9:30 PM and the Night Driver Bata can be avoided
2) Local Rental : Office-to-Office Kilometeres charged for both Opening & Closing. Although, the "timings" will be started from Customer place only. Which means, the 8 hours will be started from your place immediately once the cab reports at your place and closes at your place itself.
3) Airport Transfer's : Please be informed that we are not local point-to-point cab operators and so we charge round trip for any Airport Pickup/Drop. We charge from "our office - to your pickup point - to your drop point - to our office", and so the cost will vary based on your location and the distance from our office. We charge a very fixed sum of amount, which will be informed to you while requesting the cab itself rather than confusing our customers with "Minimum rental for "x" kms and then charge per km added with per minute drive cost etc"
Driver Food & Stay
Although we dont ask our Customer's to pay for our Drivers Food & Stay, but atleast ensure they are given enough time to take care of themselves. Drivers should get access to basic amenities to get fresh etc, when you stay at Hotels/Resorts/Home Stays or atleast give them time to find out themselves. Driver spending time for his food, filling fuel for the cab etc are part of the trip and not ocnsidered seperately.
Note: From our past experience's, we seriously feel bad that customers raise concern on driver stopping for food etc. Please be informed they by earning 300/- batta per day for 6am to 10pm duty they cant afford to have food where you can eat, so they will find some viable places and may stop for 20-30 mins for Brekfast/Lunch/Dinner break's.
Communication with Driver's
Keep the Driver's informed about your day to day travel plan or itenerary while you are on outstation trip and accordingly driver's will be prepared and take you places. Since we are into out-and-out tourist segment, most of our drivers are carrying minimum 6 years of travel experience and customers are suggested to take their suggestions regarding the roads to travel, places to visit etc rather than browsing google or asking somebody else around.
There can be chances of "No Network" or "No Signal" while you are on trip in few low network coverage areas/cities and in such cases if the Driver number is not reachable or not getting connected due to network issues, calling Gajanana Cabs Office will not help you in anyway. We suggest our customer's to have a clear understanding with our drivers on "where to park" or "where to pick" etc to avoid any such communication issues.
Q: how to calculate the billing for Innova rentals in Bangalore?
A: Gajanana Cabs - Every trip is with minimum kms hire in Bangalore - Generally Innova will be Rs 4200 per day [Inclusions: 300 kms drive with day Bata Exclusions: Toll, parking, Interstate permit and Night bata if any]
**If cab driven from 10pm to 6am any day its consedered as night drive and Rs 300 to be paid to driver directly for his service**
Q: What is this BATA, why should guest pay BATA to driver?
A: BATA means Boarding and Travelling Allowance to driver. In case of Innova drive from 6am to 10pm charge will be Rs 300/-. This is the fee paid towards driver service for the guest.
**For different cabs it varies Kindly recheck with us**
Q:Things to consider while renting a cab in Bangalore?
A: Payment confirmation is a reservation. We charge just non refundable Rs 500 towards each day booking for Innova. if longer duration then advance or booking amount will be 10% of the total value. 100% non refundable in case of NO SHOW from guest.
Q:Where all can you locate us?
A: Hebbal, Bangalore is the Main location for Billing and main office work. Our Parking Garrages are located in 26 locations in Bangalore like BTM Layout, Electronic city, HSR Layout, Adugodi, MG road, RR nagar, Marathahalli, Hoodi circle etc
Q: What is the best Gajanana Cabs does for its guest in Banglaore?
A: We receive huge bookings from different sources, 60% customers return back for our liked service. Smile in every miles is the policy we believe in. Customer happiness is our main winning reason to celebrate.
Q: Who should hire Innova cab in Bangalore?
A: Tour enthusiatics, 4pax or upto 7pax can hire innova in Bangalore at very affordable price without the compromise in quality of service
Q: Famous choices and reasons for renting Innova in Bangalore?
A: Innova is so famous in bangalore. Even if its hired for 2 persons then too i will in economical only. Price variance will be Max. 600 bucks
Q: We do not rent our cab for the following purpose?
A: Election canvasing, Sad funeral functions, Mass movement of any audience we do not entertain. Doubting guest are rejected directly by Gajanana Cabs owner without any notice
Q: Cancellation policy?
A: Advance paid towards booking is completely non refundable if informed 24 hours prior to your show. Any discripancies should be cleared only in Nearest police station for overring of any guest. However Gajanana Cabs will abide by all travel rules which others do in similar industry.
Q:Things you should know before you say " I have reserved cab with Gajanana Cabs Bangalore"
A: "Payment confirmation is a reservation" we believe in. So chances of Gajanana Cabs "No show" is high in case of sms booking or only booking without payment